DD AUDIO C2.150
480 RMS 2 Channel
Prices VAT Inclusive
The C Series Amplifiers offer the warm sound that Class AB amplifiers are known for, along with features such as band-passable crossover networks, high-end output devices, and set screw power and speaker terminals.
The chassis design features a single side control panel giving the C Series an elegant aesthetic and makes cable management and audio adjustments easy for quick clean installations.
The C series is offered in four power options giving system designers a high level of application flexibility.
C Series Design Features:
- Mosfet Power Supply Amplifier
- 4 Gauge Power Terminals
- Conformal Coated PCB
- Variable 12dB/Oct HPF and 18dB/Oct LPF Crossovers
- Pass-Through Output
- Remote Subwoofer Control (w/ DMRMT Sold Separately)
- Input Mode Switch (C4.60, C4.100)
- 4-Way Protection: Over Voltage, Short Circuit, Thermal, DC Offset
|Cont Wattage @ 4ohm||150×2 / 480×1|
|Cont Wattage @ 2ohm||175×2|
|Max Current Draw – Amperage||50A|
|Input Voltage Sensitivity||8V-0.25V|
|Remote Subwoofer Control||Yes (sold separately)|
|Power Wire Guage In||4|
|Speaker Wire Gauge Out||12|